As a parent aren’t you tired of...
- Baby bibs that are unsafe, uncomfortable, and plain ugly?
- Bibs with velcro that lose its “stick”, scratch your baby’s delicate skin, and damage other pieces of clothing in the laundry?
- Bibs with a plastic backing that have a crunchy feel and sound to them? And some can even be dangerous to your little one?
- Bibs that are so stiff that don’t lie flat on your baby’s chest and always seem to be bunched up in their face?
- Bibs that aren’t absorbent at all?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the solution is right in front of you!